OKC Gun Club... I'm considering joining.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonerman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There cannot be any gunfire after sunset. During competitive events, several of the ranges will have people staying overnight in RVs - BBQ and socializing.
This is true. Sometimes If I’m loading up after quitting @ sundown and do a little honk o’ the horn to let the other benchrest fellers know it’s, you know, like 15 mins past sundown. 😂

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was out there at the east Benchrest range Sunday morning. Got there about 9.30, was there for maybe 2 hours.

Shooting an M96 Swede. Fired 23 rounds total. Getting ready for the Military Bolt Action Benchrest match this coming Saturday.

It wasn't as busy as I expected. 2 there when I arrived, and 1 more arrived just after I did. When I left there where 4 or 5 there. Good time, everyone cooperating with target setting and whatnot.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was out there at the east Benchrest range Sunday morning. Got there about 9.30, was there for maybe 2 hours.

Shooting an M96 Swede. Fired 23 rounds total. Getting ready for the Military Bolt Action Benchrest match this coming Saturday.

It wasn't as busy as I expected. 2 there when I arrived, and 1 more arrived just after I did. When I left there where 4 or 5 there. Good time, everyone cooperating with target setting and whatnot.
Far west side? I had the red hoody and KU hat.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom