OKC Homeowner Shoots 2, Possibly 3 Home Invaders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The update on this story is that all the teens are now in jail, but one is in the hospital. Anthony is in hospital & will be for a long time. He was shot 3 times in the stomach, 2 in the leg. He had 2 surgeries so far.

I'm sure all the teenagers involved, deep down are good people... they just made wrong choices.

I know Anthony can be a good person, he just took the wrong turn, but sometimes we all make mistakes, some bigger then others.

I know this will be a wake up call for these boys, maybe some will learn from it, maybe some wont.. only can hope..

As for the home owner.. can't say to much for him.. he felt he had to shoot to protect his home, so be it..

I'm sure if someone broke into my house, I'd be scared as well & I would shoot..

I'm just confused why he felt he had to shoot Anthony 5 times. All the teens was unarmed. But I guess in the heat of the moment, things happen?

What is done, is done.

And by the way, the homeowner was a guy.. his girlfriend had left & wasn't there for all the drama. Anyways, people need to get their story right.

And in a perfect society, everyone will work for the common good, everyone will have the same opprotunity to have the same stuff as everyone else, and ownership of things will no longer be needed. All will own and share equally with everyone else. Therefore if ownership of things is no longer a reality, then going into someones abode, which belongs to everyone, and taking something from it is just borrowing what is yours and everyone else's to begin with. Laws and courts will no longer be needed because there will be no more ill will stemming from the greedy lust of others things. Oh the tranquility, heck even the weather will be cooler then.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The update on this story is that all the teens are now in jail, but one is in the hospital. Anthony is in hospital & will be for a long time. He was shot 3 times in the stomach, 2 in the leg. He had 2 surgeries so far.

I'm sure all the teenagers involved, deep down are good people... they just made wrong choices.

I know Anthony can be a good person, he just took the wrong turn, but sometimes we all make mistakes, some bigger then others.

I know this will be a wake up call for these boys, maybe some will learn from it, maybe some wont.. only can hope..

As for the home owner.. can't say to much for him.. he felt he had to shoot to protect his home, so be it..

I'm sure if someone broke into my house, I'd be scared as well & I would shoot..

I'm just confused why he felt he had to shoot Anthony 5 times. All the teens was unarmed. But I guess in the heat of the moment, things happen?

What is done, is done.

And by the way, the homeowner was a guy.. his girlfriend had left & wasn't there for all the drama. Anyways, people need to get their story right.

Oh ... I have no doubt.

These kinds of comments just wear me thin. I raised three boys by myself and they KNEW right from wrong at a VERY early age. They also feared me worse than any MAN on the planet. My kids did stupid stuff when they were teenagers ... that stupid stuff DID NOT INCLUDE breaking and entering ...

When will people stop saying "OH, it wasn't their fault ... they just had "a moment"??????????

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Generally? When they become victims.

LOL ... You know ... I just happen to know an attorney who works at the Capitol. She was a STANCH anti-gun, anti-death penalty type. Then her home was broken into. GC and I ran into her at a gun show later that year -- she was fondling every firearm there like it was a long-lost relative ... LOL

She went ahead and got her CCL and carries regularly now. She is also a firm believer in if they do the crime we ought to just take them out, let them dig their own grave and then put a bullet in the back of their head ... She's a riot!!

Luckee

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
And in a perfect society, everyone will work for the common good, everyone will have the same opprotunity to have the same stuff as everyone else, and ownership of things will no longer be needed. All will own and share equally with everyone else. Therefore if ownership of things is no longer a reality, then going into someones abode, which belongs to everyone, and taking something from it is just borrowing what is yours and everyone else's to begin with. Laws and courts will no longer be needed because there will be no more ill will stemming from the greedy lust of others things. Oh the tranquility, heck even the weather will be cooler then.

what are you talking about now... lord has mercy!

Luckee

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh ... I have no doubt.

These kinds of comments just wear me thin. I raised three boys by myself and they KNEW right from wrong at a VERY early age. They also feared me worse than any MAN on the planet. My kids did stupid stuff when they were teenagers ... that stupid stuff DID NOT INCLUDE breaking and entering ...

When will people stop saying "OH, it wasn't their fault ... they just had "a moment"??????????

I know for a fact just becus you make bad choices in life, doesn't make you a bad person. Everyone makes mistakes in their life & we learn from it. It doesn't matter what the mistake is. Minor or something big.. most of us learn from our mistakes.

Comment like yours are ignorant. Nobody is perfect.

And yes, some will make bigger mistakes then others... doesn't make anyone better then the next.

And I never made an excuse for these teens.

I believe there is good in everyone deep down. In most of us anyway... and I happen to know that one of these boys is a good kid at heart. So deal with it.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know for a fact just becus you make bad choices in life, doesn't make you a bad person. Everyone makes mistakes in their life & we learn from it. It doesn't matter what the mistake is. Minor or something big.. most of us learn from our mistakes.

Comment like yours are ignorant. Nobody is perfect.

And yes, some will make bigger mistakes then others... doesn't make anyone better then the next.

And I never made an excuse for these teens.

I believe there is good in everyone deep down. In most of us anyway... and I happen to know that one of these boys is a good kid at heart. So deal with it.

:spitlaugh Mmmmmmm-kay ...

Well I don't know about where you come from but where I come from breaking and entering is not "a mistake" ... It's a conscious choice to do something that you KNOW is wrong -- unless you are under the age of 5. And it's those choices that DO make some folks better than others.

Hope that "good kid" enjoys his life in the system because that is where he is headed as long as people keep making excuses for him. Deal with that ... :rotflmao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom