Okc rk show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Rk had a Gun Show today in OKC. I went and discovered long lines....a 20 minute wait in a wheelchair. The aisles were very packed and the prices were moderately high. It was gthe first time however I found a S&W 1913 for sale. I didn't go prepared to buy. I went to sell. Sold a Hawken Black Powder and the money will be added to my new gun project for a wheelchair. Every little bit helps. I thought the pistol prices were up. I found a Model 59 Smith and Wesson in chrome for $600.00. I believe that is about $100.00 high. But it was in great shape. But if I needed it for my collection I might consider it. Be prepared the people are wall to wall. I did have a great gthing happen though. A young man brought his girlfriend. she was beautiful. Things were so tight that she lost her balance and fell in my lap. At least that is the story I told my wife.:woohoo1:

35 Whelen

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went this morning around 10:00 and the bldg. was packed with people elbow to elbow.........I found a couple things I was looking for.

If you're looking for a black rifle, AK, SKS, .223 or 7.62x39 ammo it was there and in large numbers but all I saw were marked at panic buying prices.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a table there yesterday trying to move some AR parts and ammo. There was a line from 9 to about 3. Few buyers. Lots of sellers. AR prices are coming down. Ammo slowly coming down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom