One Suppressor mount… what do you pick?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I’m neck deep in a 14.5” pin and weld AR build. Have everything I need…. But today, as I was setting up to pin and weld my muzzle device, I realize that I ordered the wrong one. I was going to use the Sons Of Liberty Gun Works NOX with the keymo QD setup (Sons of Liberty Gun Works NOX Flash Hider | Rosco Manufacturing). Well, I accidentally purchased the non QD slick sided version. So I guess I have the opportunity to rethink My purchase.

First: Why the SOLGW NOX? From what I have read, its effective with flash reduction, and provides a little mitigation of muzzle rise as well. That, combined with its price point and ability to work with the 14.5 build was a big plus.

I do not have a suppressor yet. However, I want to purchase one in the near future. Ideally it will be a 30 cal suppressor, that will get used on both my 556, 762x39, and 308 rifles. So I want something I can use with everything and this p&w rifle will have to play along. I don’t know that I am a big fan of the dead air line. They seem nice, but I don’t know. I have been leaning towards the Rex silentium suppressors, I really have my eye on the Mod X modular 308 suppressor. It’s a little pricier than I want to spend, but they sounds like they’re pretty nice, and I like the ability to switch from a short can for signature reduction, to a large, very effective can. They’re compatible with the 1.375-24 QD muzzle devices, but I‘m wanting to find a muzzle device that will work with my plan to pin and weld as well. Suggestions on cans or suppressors? other muzzle devices that would work? What would you choose for a 14.5 build with this in mind? I’m not really planning on having more than one suppressor.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Related:
A74DB0E6-8E4D-49E3-A949-3F956372C241.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom