opinions or help needed. boat upholstery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a 17' glastron at the end of the summer and it needs some interior work and I have no clue where a good shop for boat upholstery is. How much should I expect for a complete upholstery job? 93 glastron ssv175.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad has his boat done by a guy out at Lake Eufaula. The work was top notch and the prices were good. If you want, I can ask him for details. He's at Porum Landing.

300WSM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Without knowing all of the details of the boat i would guess around 2500. I have seen a boat done by Moss on Peoria and they did good. Also there are a couple of guys that post boat upholstery on craigslist. I went by the shop off of east 21st and his work looked pretty good. I sold the boat without doing the interior. These places are in the tulsa area.

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well the interior is all there, its just has rotten seems and the material is really dry and cracking, i'd like to just have the whole the redone and have no clue or references on who to use. i figure i should put it in asap so i can get it back for summer

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any upholstery shop should be able to do it, you just have to use marine grade vinyl. last time I did it myself....it didn't look top notch, but it worked for several seasons.

Latest posts

Top Bottom