OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, and I could care less who won the game.
I don't care all that much either, or I'd google it. Just thought someone might answer a simple question.

I only found out who was playing on Friday, when the news showed a giraffe choosing between two feed bowls labeled Rams and Patriots.

So much for "chit chat" I guess. Y'all have a great day.
:drunk2:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t like all that fancy schmancy stuff either but it will soon be standard equipment and/or required by insurance to get the best rates. Can you deactivate any of it?
Well, not really but my wife liked the outing because she drove home a new Subaru Forester Limited. Woe is us. Gone are the days when you can open a door with a key, get in, use the key to start the car and go. Every time she gets in this thing and pushes the button it blasts a screen warning you to drive safely with an "I agree" button at the bottom. It pulls your steering wheel if you stray without signaling, it stomps on the brakes to keep you from running through 7-11's, it beeps and squawks and curses you by not turning when it told you to because you forgot milk and didn't add a stop to the NAV. That new car smell stinks too. I had to roll the window down to breathe.

She's in her chair studying all the books for the thing happy as a clam.

THIS!!

This is why I'll keep my old Chevy pickups until I have no other choice. That and have you ever tried to work on the newer cars? You need an IT degree and a can opener... and that's just to change the oil...

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't care all that much either, or I'd google it. Just thought someone might answer a simple question.

I only found out who was playing on Friday, when the news showed a giraffe choosing between two feed bowls labeled Rams and Patriots.

So much for "chit chat" I guess. Y'all have a great day.
:drunk2:

I think I read somewhere that "Brady won another SB." So, what team does he play for?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brady is going to run out of fingers.

AR-190209472.jpg

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We didn't watch it.
I marked my 2nd year of sobriety from the national fools league today. It was an addiction that has not been missed.

I got a 24 hour ban for my interpretation of the NFL.. Even though there is a world of truth to it..:rollingla
With what pro ball has become I have NO use for it.. I'd say more but I kinda like hangin here after a days work...

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son took this near Sedona. He said he took the pic, God made it a winner.
View attachment 131565

Yeppers...he definitely had help with that one.

Ansel Adams once stated something to the effect that "sometimes he just happened to be in the right place when God wanted someone to snap the shutter."

Latest posts

Top Bottom