OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought I would start this thread to give us all a place to stop by and say Good morning, afternoon or evening. Stop in and tell what's going on in your day or how your weekend was.

I will start:

The wife and I flew to Birmingham Friday for a business convention. We missed our connection in Atlanta due to bad weather and got to our hotel right as we were scheduled to work. Piled our suitcases in the ballroom and went straight to work. My wife actually did her hair and makeup in the bathroom in Atlanta. LOL

It turned out to be a really good weekend in and made it home last night without a hitch.
Suggestion for a new OK motto, based on recent news stories...."Oklahoma, the toe licker state."

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Growing up in rural Virginia where it was dark and quiet, I went out side one night and it was snowing/icing very fine particles. It was so still and quiet you could hear them fall, sounded like tiny silver bells. That was 50+ years ago and I can still hear the sound.
Actually that tinnitus you're still hearing... :) :) :)

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It snowed and sleeted off/on out this way yesterday, that north wind was bad! Roads never got slick that I noticed though.

On a different note, I will probably be booking my first guided hunt tomorrow morning...and it will be in South Africa! Pretty much found where a buddy was going next year on FB, its a "couples hunt", showed my wife and she said "Lets do it!" How's that for random 🤣

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We went to Dallas today to try a mattress. Been needing a new one for a while, and research seemed to point to the Saatva brand that I've seen advertised on TV. Didn't want to spend that much money over the internet without trying it first. All I can say is that the hoopla touted for this brand is well deserved!! The Honey had an internet coupon for $500 off and we got another extra $50 for buying it in the store. Free delivery and haul off of the old mattress will happen in about 2 weeks.

I never skimp on the quality of mattresses and shoes --- cheap usually costs you much more in the long run.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We went to Dallas today to try a mattress. Been needing a new one for a while, and research seemed to point to the Saatva brand that I've seen advertised on TV. Didn't want to spend that much money over the internet without trying it first. All I can say is that the hoopla touted for this brand is well deserved!! The Honey had an internet coupon for $500 off and we got another extra $50 for buying it in the store. Free delivery and haul off of the old mattress will happen in about 2 weeks.

I never skimp on the quality of mattresses and shoes --- cheap usually costs you much more in the long run.
So true. thats why I wear Red wing boots and some shoes. Comfortable the day you put them on,

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
During our vacation in 2016 while in Oregon, we did a "loop tour" down towards Crescent City, CA and then followed the coastline up into Oregon and towards Coos Bay and then back to Grants Pass, OR. Near Coos Bay was 3 different state parks, and this picture was taken near Shore Acres State Park.

Latest posts

Top Bottom