OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been a busy couple of weeks for me. Tons of crap going on at work, including 10 day straight. I used to do that all the time, now it wears me out LOL.

At least at the end of those 10 days was a good break, took off last Thursday/Friday and headed on our now annual trip to Arkansas to hang out and talk about, fondle and shoot a variety of guns with some good folks. I didn't take as many as usual, nor did I shoot as much, but still had a great time! My picture taking also was less, but got a couple. It rained on us quite a bit, but did get a few dry hours to burn powder...
20240426_135959.jpg
20240426_131324.jpg
20240426_140028.jpg

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening gang,

Our day kind of blew up today so we left the city around 11am and came up to the lake house. We got up here and then ran over to Sarcoxie, MO and picked up a new toy.
It’s a 2022 Green Machine gas SLV vehicle. Totally street legal and runs about 30mph. We got it for a steal.

IMG_0621.jpeg

IMG_0619.jpeg

My mom’s 1993 Club Car 36 volt golf cart finally died last weekend. She wanted us to find her a newer gas golf cart but we couldn’t find anything dependable for what she could afford so we decided to give her our 2014 gas Club Car President golf cart. Man she was so happy to have a nicer dependable cart to get around in.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Working our Summer job in Alabama in 2021 sure enlightened us about invasive plants. Kudzu was first introduced to the U.S. as a "decorative plant" for one's residence. They probably didn't inform potential buyers that the stuff will grow one foot per DAY. It was bad enough in Alabama to cover the tops of trees.

My understanding is that some form of it is also in SE Oklahoma.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Working our Summer job in Alabama in 2021 sure enlightened us about invasive plants. Kudzu was first introduced to the U.S. as a "decorative plant" for one's residence. They probably didn't inform potential buyers that the stuff will grow one foot per DAY. It was bad enough in Alabama to cover the tops of trees.

My understanding is that some form of it is also in SE Oklahoma.

We saw tons of that weed this winter in Mississippi and Alabama. Get anywhere outside the city limits and it’s there.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We saw tons of that weed this winter in Mississippi and Alabama. Get anywhere outside the city limits and it’s there.
Great place to hide moonshine stills in the south from them revenuers as the old timers called them. The canopy would disperse the smoke making it hard to detect over the tree tops. Walked up on a couple in my youth squirrel hunting. You didn't see, hear or smell anything, and never spoke about it for good reason.

Latest posts

Top Bottom