OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife is on the way to Austin with a bunch of kids for state academic UIL competition, and evidently, the school sent her off in a vehicle without a spare tire. She’s sitting on the side of the road an hour away waiting to see what they’re going to do. Needless to say, I’m not happy. :censored:
It’s amazing how many vehicles don’t come with a spare tire at all anymore.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s amazing how many vehicles don’t come with a spare tire at all anymore.
If I thought that was the case here, I wouldn’t be quite as mad, but I’m pretty sure whoever is in charge of the school vehicles just didn’t put it back in the van. This is also the second time they’ve brought her a van with an empty gas tank.
I guarantee the ball teams don’t have these kinds of problems when they go out of town for a game.🤬

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2022 saw us take a vacation with our youngest son to South Dakota. As we did in 2020 with just the two of us, we took in Mount Rushmore, Needles Highway, Iron Mountain Road, the Badlands, and the Minuteman Missile Museum. This is a photo taken in the area of the Badlands National Park.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While headed to Cabelas to pick up my Henry ordered online … there I am behind a car with an expired (9 months ago) paper tag. These FREELOADERS just chap my a**. They are no better than the PARASITES coming across our southern border. Seems to me both of these parasites could be stamped out if anyone in govt wanted to. Just pass a law that TTL is paid at the dealership before the vehicle leaves the lot. Then let the authorities impound vehicles on the spot with expired tags on the road.

Then FINISH the southern wall !!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Terry, they were looking for that bridge they were supposed to run into…….

Well, they certainly showed themselves to be incompetent "saboteurs," because there is a pretty big (and hard to miss seeing) bridge crossing that bay there in Rhode Island. Lots of bridge supports that they could have hit if they had just tried.

Latest posts

Top Bottom