OSA members trying to rip off OSA members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya gotta be careful out there.

:gun2:

Thanks for the heads up. If I was buying a Glock I may have thought I was getting a heck of a deal, because I don't know jack about Glock pistols. I'm still not sure what the "blue label" means. If the guy is clueless and sincerely thinks he is giving you a deal, hopefully he will benefit from our discourse. If he is trying to hose our OSA brethren - get a rope...

Cedar Creek

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya gotta be careful out there.

:gun2:

Thanks for the heads up. If I was buying a Glock I may have thought I was getting a heck of a deal, because I don't know jack about Glock pistols. I'm still not sure what the "blue label" means. If the guy is clueless and sincerely thinks he is giving you a deal, hopefully he will benefit from our discourse. If he is trying to hose our OSA brethren - get a rope...

Cedar Creek

When you buy a Blue label gun you get a gun identical to the Red and White label guns. The original buyer got it at a discounted rate because he belongs to one of several groups that get a discount such as LEO, Firemen, Ambulance and most likely a few more including members of the GSSF, the Glock shooting foundation.
I didn't know that the Gen 3 except for the subcompacts come with three mags, I thought they always came with two.
A few months ago when there was a magazine shortage, many dealers would sell the Gen 4 with two mags only.
BTW, if anybody knows the difference between White and Red label, please let me know.

A Blue label is attached on the case handle with the serial and model numbers.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Basically...

Red label - Standard capacity magazines and commercial pricing

White label - Restricted capacity (10 or less rounds) magazines and commercial pricing

Blue label - Standard capacity magazines and discounted price

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The dealer in Yukon has to charge more as they are a sub-D (a sub distributor). Yes, Glock could charge everyone the same price and still make a U-boat load of money, but they don't. Let's all get over the butthurt. This is still a free country for now. And FullAuto, I swear we could never play golf together. One, or both, of us would be sent to the ER or get struck by lightning on a clear day. On the other hand, the truth is always funny!

Ahhhhh, I see said the blind man. I knew there was a reason he was a bit higher. Still though a good buy from him, when they cannot be bought elsewhere. Thanks for the clarification.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never vacuum around my coffee table if I'm carrying my XD. Other than that they are plenty safe.

I hear you. I wouldn't either if I were you. However, if you carried a Glock, you could vacuum and do laundry at the same time as you carried. I have to on Tuesdays and Fridays, and never a negligent discharge! LOL!!!!!!!!

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not butthurt. This guy was just not being honest.

Fawk me runnin'! We still live in America. We don't have the Price Nazi's in this country yet. If you think someone's crap is priced to high then move on down the road. Thank gawd we live in a country where people still have the freedom to sell stuff and price it at whatever they want. Whine, whine, whine that's one of the things I always hated about living in Oklahoma. Too damn many whiners. If it snows people whine, if it rains people whine, if it's too hot people whine, a little earthquake people whine.

I hope it made you feel better comin' on here and whining about it. As I sit here eating my cheese and drinking my wine I raise my glass and salute all you whiners that have nothing better to do but whine......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom