OSU Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OSU absolutely had help from the refs. I don't really care to be honest. How many times has Texas or OU been the benefactor of egregious penalty calls against OSU? How many game-winning TDs have been called back because of a phantom hold that was not captured on a single camera? The tide turned, and that is OK with me. If OSU sucks this year, it will become evident soon enough.

It was an ugly game, Texas was fighting for it, OSU seemed like they wanted to give it away at times. Had this been the other way around, and OSU fans were griping about the refs, you would see nothing but jokes about crying cowboys. Screw texas, I for one am glad to see them in the gutter for once. They have bullied this conference around long enough.

soonertodd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CrippleFight15.jpg

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screw texas, I for one am glad to see them in the gutter for once. They have bullied this conference around long enough.
Can't say I disagree with that. Their antics are pretty much exclusively credited with getting Nebraska, Mizzou, Colorado, and A&M to run like scalded dogs. Can't say I miss the Aggies all that much, but I hated losing the old Big 8 teams.

Latest posts

Top Bottom