ou game on espn 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I jumped off the couch and screamed the same thing. My favorite is Wilson refuses to use his playmakers often like Millard. Millard in game, OU moves the ball.... so naturally we will use him sparingly in tight games. He did the same thing with Gresham.

I can't say here what I was saying. Wilson just blows my mind sometimes.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of mistakes by Cin is what led to their loss. Not our fault we took advantage of their mistakes. I don't know if Cin should have won but they could have. Fl. State game was the best so far but hey, a win is a win. We didn't look like the sharpest tool in the shed but we are 4-0. I think Cin plays a lot better then Texas this year so that's all Im going to say about next weekend.

romeo212000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was really hoping after Mike Leach left Tech he would come back as our offensive coordinator. I am sick and tired of watching Wilson call for an inside hand off on 3rd and long.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was really hoping after Mike Leach left Tech he would come back as our offensive coordinator. I am sick and tired of watching Wilson call for an inside hand off on 3rd and long.

Our QBs coach was the QB when Leach was OC. Leach could be a very good fit since they know each others traits. But I'm thinking that it's never going to happen...

ETA: I'd dearly love to have Leach back as OC and Mike Stoops back as DC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom