ou game on espn 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who the hell calls a screen pass on 3rd and 17? :pissed:

Our defense is awesome and then they're non-existent. :faint:
Landry is great when the line gives him time. They better get better in a hurry.

I hope they remember this for Texas. But the Big 12 ain't looking that great this year so far.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who the hell calls a screen pass on 3rd and 17? :pissed:

I jumped off the couch and screamed the same thing. My favorite is Wilson refuses to use his playmakers often like Millard. Millard in game, OU moves the ball.... so naturally we will use him sparingly in tight games. He did the same thing with Gresham.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm worried once we get into conference. We've allowed a score late in each game this season (the fact that that last score WASN'T really a TD is immaterial - they let him get close enough for the bad call to be made).

Some of those big teams are going to be able to move ahead on one of those late scores.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, first let me say I'm glad OU won, but they are playing with fire. This sucks. It makes it hard to watch.

old name:BOOMER SOONER new name:CARDIAC SOONERS

:hypnotize:

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what about that kick off return that was touched by a cinci player and picked up by OU and the refs blew it dead... i reqound it twice.. #8 of cinci touched the ball and should have been the nail in the coffin for them...

i understand they are human but that's why they review plays in the booth....

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what about that kick off return that was touched by a cinci player and picked up by OU and the refs blew it dead... i reqound it twice.. #8 of cinci touched the ball and should have been the nail in the coffin for them...

i understand they are human but that's why they review plays in the booth....

It was a punt, all kickoffs are live balls after traveling ten yards.

Latest posts

Top Bottom