OU@Tennessee Tickets and road trip advice??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XDsooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just wanted to test the waters and see and see if any board brothers might have some for sell or have a connection to some tickets for sale. Me and 2 buddies plan on taking the trip to Knoxville and check out the game. Online prices are ridiculous, so if anyone didn't plan on going and wanted to find a good home for them I would greatly appreciate it. I know 3 is an odd number but if you had 4 and could make a good deal i'd take them all.

I know this should be posted in (WTB) but I thought it would get a lot more looks in General.

Also anyone ever been to Knoxville? we plan on spending the first night in Memphis we'll be right off Beale St for the night. Any tips, suggestions, advice on our trip for places to eat or avoid?

Thank you

The German

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gus's fried chicken and Flight in Memphis. There is a trolly that runs on Beale St. Parking is stupid expensive, even at the hotels so be ready for that. Lots of shady characters there, not a place to be drunk and stupid, a lot different than say Bricktown.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First off, I wouldn't let dark catch me in Memphis or Shelby County. I'd point more toward being on the west side of Nashville where I could swing into the Loveless Café for some of their famous country ham, biscuits, and red-eye gravy for breakfast.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I listen to Toby Rowland on Kref(am1400) in the mornings and that station is advertising a Tennessee package deal with tickets, hotel, etc. I can't remember who it's through but sounded like a good deal. Might call the station and ask.

Latest posts

Top Bottom