Para Ordnance 1911 PDA 9MM LDA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RangeHound

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any one here have any experience with the Para 1911 PDA 9MM LDA? My wife liked how it felt and the fact that it was a DA with a nice trigger. However, I have read several negatives about the Para Ordnance and the Customer Service. But you see that with any weapons platform. If you have one what has your experience been and how was it getting used to the LDA? Thanks.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got an LDA Para pistol and I know at least one other member on here does too. I will let him chime in on his.

I actually just made up my mind today that I want a 1911 with a typical standard 1911 single action trigger. Even for carry. People have been doing it for years and after going from shooting my hunting rifle to shooting a DA trigger I just decided that for me personally, I want a single action trigger.

I will say that in the world of DA triggers that PARA LDA trigger is a really nice one.

TonyT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a PO18-9LDA Limited which has only had about 1000 rounds through it. So far it has been reliable and accurate - 1 inch or smaller groups with a wide variety of bullet weights and shapes at 50 ft. The only minus to the LDA trigger is that is has a long double reset which requires some mental adjustment. I contrast the Kahr pistols have a long single reset.
That being said I do know of a police officer who carries a PO14-45LDA off duty.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom