Party Voting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All the presidential candidates are scary, none really prepared to respect the dignity of the office. I vote of the best person and right now it isn't Sanders or Hillary and that's for sure!

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually vote party, because I just didn't like the other side at all. I did vote democrat one year many years ago. That was a big mistake. These days I don't like any of them on either side. But, I still won't vote dem ever again.

JPK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually vote party, because I just didn't like the other side at all. I did vote democrat one year many years ago. That was a big mistake. These days I don't like any of them on either side. But, I still won't vote dem ever again.

Me too . I'm thinking I may not vote for the Prez, and hold my nose for the others.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have several times. While I'm not thrilled with either party right now, one of them more closely aligns with my values. I'd like to think someone from the other party could go to Washington and do all the things they promised, but I know better.

They'll get there, get "the briefing" from their party and be informed if they don't tow the party line, there will be an extremely well funded challenger in the next primary. Pretty soon they're voting lock step with the party elites from either coast.

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Party voting is for the uneducated or those that are too lazy to vet all the candidates.

Unless you're a mindless kool-aid drinker, no party can agree 100% to any persons view of all of the (hundreds of) issues.

Latest posts

Top Bottom