People are delinquent on almost everything they owe money on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope.

When I realized I was about to wreck in 2022 my first thought was "I wish I had a seatbelt on" lol.

When that happened a few months ago, I really didn't know why that dumbass was braking in front of me. Once we all came to a stop it became apparent that the two drivers were involved in some road rage BS. That just pissed me right off. If you have no emotional control, you really ought to let someone else drive.
I truly believe that all us sane people should start carrying baseball bats with us. Maybe we could beat some sense into the dumbasses out there. 😇🤣🤣🤣 And JHFC don't whine to me you dumbasses (not you TK -- you can recognize sarcasm when you see it.😉) It's a ****ing JOKE! 🙄🙄🙄

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I met a gal once that I thought was loaded, big two story in an upscale hood, in ground pool, new Lexus. Turns out she was so buried in debt she literally couldn't afford to go to McDonalds. How do these people sleep at night. I'm so far from rich I can't even see it but I'm 100% debt free, my house and cars are old but paid off. My wife is from a more or less 3rd world country where she never even heard of a mortgage. She was amazed at our wealthy neighbor hoods and I had to explain to her that only a tiny percentage of those homes are paid off and most have staggering mortgages. Same with cars she sees so many expensive cars and when I told her the avg car payment is approaching 1000 a month she about fainted. Most families are one paycheck from total collapse.

Last edited:

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope.

When I realized I was about to wreck in 2022 my first thought was "I wish I had a seatbelt on" lol.

When that happened a few months ago, I really didn't know why that dumbass was braking in front of me. Once we all came to a stop it became apparent that the two drivers were involved in some road rage BS. That just pissed me right off. If you have no emotional control, you really ought to let someone else drive.
I'm the same way. There is nothing worth even a scratch on my truck or even having to unnecessary stomp on the brakes. I had this lady one time that wouldn't let me over on to the highway. I sped up. She sped up. I braked. She braked. So I accelerated and got over with a good amount to spare. She followed way close to my bumper on the highway then got almost in front of me and cut the wheel hard over into my lane. If I hadn't braked hard she would have hit me. She was bouncing around in her car. I just got off the highway not dealing with some crazy person.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm the same way. There is nothing worth even a scratch on my truck or even having to unnecessary stomp on the brakes. I had this lady one time that wouldn't let me over on to the highway. I sped up. She sped up. I braked. She braked. So I accelerated and got over with a good amount to spare. She followed way close to my bumper on the highway then got almost in front of me and cut the wheel hard over into my lane. If I hadn't braked hard she would have hit me. She was bouncing around in her car. I just got off the highway not dealing with some crazy person.
Yep. I don't need to "win" against some idiot I don't know ... And will never see again. 🤷 I am asking WHAT is wrong with people?? an awful lot these days.🤨

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I truly believe that all us sane people should start carrying baseball bats with us. Maybe we could beat some sense into the dumbasses out there. 😇🤣🤣🤣 And JHFC don't whine to me you dumbasses (not you TK -- you can recognize sarcasm when you see it.😉) It's a ****ing JOKE! 🙄🙄🙄
Sarcastic? You? Never!

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On things like the trash- I think the mentality of a lot of people is, they know it needs to go but after the work is done, they hate to pay. It must be some lack of training cause you are probably going to have more trash later that needs picked up. I'm a realtor- people just throw a fit about having to fix something when they sell their house. They put up with a broke item for years and can't stand fixing it for a new owner. I explain from the start, if you say on the disclosures it works, it needs to work. I bet that bill collection is higher than it's ever been- partly because Obama kind of made it ok to not pay your bills. This bunch there now is the same or worse. All this other stuff is the same as not paying. I'm lucky to find young folks with enough credit to do squat anymore.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep thinking the same thing, but the economy just keeps getting propped up somehow. :scratch:

We are running out of props. This is why the bidet is raiding capital gains and inheritances. This is why there are reviews of rules which will tax all unrealized 401k “gains” in investments.

Once props/external supports are no longer available or adequate then the house of cards will fall. This will be worse than the housing bubble which would once again be popped.

Part of what I do is money management, the ability to purchase has been significantly eroded. In my farm we have seen our input costs rise quickly to heights our sales over the past year do NOT support. A replacement steer costs more to buy right now than I sold for in November and earlier. Believe me, people were not happy about paying my asking prices then, today they would be CHEAP.

Latest posts

Top Bottom