Perfect Morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The dogs let me sleep in this morning. How kind of my masters ... 🙄🙄

I'm sitting in the living room but every window in the house is open. I had forgotten how much I enjoy sleeping with the windows open. Of course when Grumpy comes back home next week that will all come to a screeching halt (no he's not being a dick this time 😉 --seasonal allergies). I need a hammock so I can sleep in the backyard. 🤷 Oof, maybe not. My back would LOVE that probably -- NOT. 💀

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The dogs let me sleep in this morning. How kind of my masters ... 🙄🙄

I'm sitting in the living room but every window in the house is open. I had forgotten how much I enjoy sleeping with the windows open. Of course when Grumpy comes back home next week that will all come to a screeching halt (no he's not being a dick this time 😉 --seasonal allergies). I need a hammock so I can sleep in the backyard. 🤷 Oof, maybe not. My back would LOVE that probably -- NOT. 💀
That reminds me of when I was a kid, my dad had an old spring frame bed and he let me throw some quilts on it and sleep in the porch in the summer.

Good times, cept for thinking a skunk might have the same idea.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a kid and went to visit my dad's mom she had a screened in breezeway with metal shutters and she kept a rollaway bed there along with chairs and a couch and that was where i would sleep in the spring and summer and it was usually where the family gathered during that time cause it was so much cooler than in the house.

Latest posts

Top Bottom