Piston compatibility question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought a Dead Air Primal And got the stamp a few months ago. When I started looking for accessories I found that DA can’t keep up with demand, so now I’m looking for compatible components from other manufacturers. I have a DA P-series booster and need a 1/2-28 piston for my G34. Does anyone know if the Yankee Hill or Kaw Valley pistons will work? If not, any other options would be appreciated.

I’m not impressed with DA customer support, but I do like the Primal so far. It sounds great on my FNX-45, and makes the Ruger SFAR much more pleasant to shoot. Looking forward to trying it on the Stribog.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have never looked at, handled, bought, shot a dead air anything but there sure seems to be a lot of complaints all over the net.
I don't think its a bad product really. Just a lack of communication as to what you need and where/ how to get it.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Found the right piston at Hansohn Bros and was impressed with how fast they are. I’m still waiting for a Xeno adapter that was in stock on Dead Air’s website when I ordered it three months ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom