Polaris RZR video using a DJI Quadcopter "Drone"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A good friend of mine likes to video our RZR trail rides. The last time we went out he used his DJI quadcopter (think personal drone) to do some really cool aerial shots...It is currently the 7th most viewed "RZR" video this month on youtube! He's in the white and black XP1000 and I'm in the Orange Madness 800s.

Here's the link, go check it out:

http://youtu.be/7Z8iSOctJaE

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That looks like an insane amount of fun. I'm going to use this video in an effort to try to convince my wife that we need to get a RZR or at least a 4 wheeler. :-)

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That's a great idea for a video angle. I got a 2013 RZR XP4 900 and a Parrot AR Quad copter that I can control with my iPhone. I think I know what the plans are for this weekend!

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Big Red, Sun Dog, Appalachia Bay, Cross Bar Ranch....headed to Little Sahara soon and a new place open in Norman called Tequila Flats that we are going to try soon.

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. He's tried to while someone else drives, it's too difficult. He had his dad driving the RZR and he used VR goggles to get a first person POV while filming from outside the RZR. You can see him in the video standing on the beach.

JxxxOxxxE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. He's tried to while someone else drives, it's too difficult. He had his dad driving the RZR and he used VR goggles to get a first person POV while filming from outside the RZR. You can see him in the video standing on the beach.

cool...I want one...lol...Filming with a GoPro i guess?

Latest posts

Top Bottom