Police warn about Pedobear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HVYCHVY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JB I think you were looking for this one instead
ai.imgur.com_Vx52L.png

Pedrobear must have gotten too close to the beartraps that surround the playground.

Regina

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would also like to warn about the amount of colored hoodies that are committing crime these days. It seems that it's become uniform for robbers, murderers, and drug dealers. They should be outlawed immediately.

OH MY GOD!

OH MY GOD!

awww.katiefleck.com_pictures_2006_kelly_ewok.gif

Cuff and stuff this little pedohoody delinquent ASAP!

LtCCMPUnit42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We really have to consider the origin of the warning. According to California, the world ended 18 months ago, all of those poor immigrants are just misunderstood, all of the criminals can be rehabilitated by warm fuzzy hugs and wet kisses, and if you take everyone's guns, the world will instantly be crime free.

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the tulsaworld.com website

The Tulsa Police Child Exploitation Unit released a warning Wednesday that apparently originated from a California law enforcement agency in response to what some say is a world-wide internet joke.

Police are warning people to beware of "Pedobear," an animated photo of a bear that internet users associate with pedophilia on discussion boards -- without actually being involved with pedophilia.

According to the release, the image is used as a way for pedophiles to communicate with each other.

In addition to millions of internet users who use the photo regularly as a sometimes vulgar joke, police are warning the public that the photo is a sign that a pedophile is somewhere nearby.

Since Monday numerous internet blogs have reported the warning as a hoax.

Regardless, Tulsa Police recommend the public be aware of the image, which according to the release, "his cute face and non-threatening appearance negate the truth of his sinister, much darker side."

By JARREL WADE World Staff Writer

Read more from this Tulsa World article at http://www.tulsaworld.com/webextra/...tid=450&articleid=20100915_450_0_TheTul939706

Hmmmm.....originated in California, imagine that.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh noes! Pedobears at the Tulsa State Fair!!!!!

In just a couple of weeks the Tulsa State Fair will kick off and attract thousands of children and possibly child predators.

Tulsa police say they will be looking for potential predators dressed in Pedobear costumes and so should parents.

There’s Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, Chuck E. Cheese, clowns and now the Pedobear.

"I am watching everybody," says mother Kristin Weis.

Underneath the costume could be a child predator.

"You have no idea who is behind the mask," says Adams.

Police say pedophiles will use the Pedobear figure as a decal on their car window to signify a connection with other pedophiles.

"They use it on their cars so they can identify with each other, they will wear lapel pins," says Adams. “It offers them that sense of belonging in a group."

Tulsa Police say officers are monitoring Facebook and other social networking sites that identify with Pedobear and its fans.

They're coming for you, JB.

http://www.fox23.com/news/local/story/Pedobear-The-New-Pedophile/jcdOrr1dzU2Pbv12JE4qZw.cspx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_lmMmYAyow&feature=player_embedded#

Seth247

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was a fun read. No wonder my chl took so long if this is what Our law enforcement is busying themsves with.

If "99 out of 100" use it as a joke. How could pedo's use it to "comunicate there love of children" to each other? They would never know if the person using it was joking...

I mean, what do they think pedo's do when they meet?!

"hey, I likes me some kidos."

"yeah me too."

"we should hang!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom