Poser? Not a Poser?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poser? Not a Poser?

• Poser

Votes: 76 95.0%
  • Not a Poser

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Too Hard on the guy

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know about that guy but when I was in Afghanistan, we would eat baby hearts, big bowls of baby hearts for breakfast and we also shot tactical nuclear Small D rockets.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So, we are dinner tonight and I hear our waiter talking at another table. I hear “M4”, “Barrett” and “Desert Eagle”.

So next time he comes over to the table, I figure I’ll make some small talk and say “So, are you a shooter?”

Got this story about him shooting his 7mm Win Mag zeroed at 750 yards, he qualified first in his squad with the M4 and 4th with the 203 and went thru sniper training at Fort Benning.

During the conversation, I asked him what caliber DE he had and he stammered. Didn’t know. Just said that he really liked it and it was the same one he had carried in the Infantry in Iraq. Also, he was a .50 gunner on a HumV.

He had the terms down. But….

…Cold bore shooting a .50 cent piece at 750 yards
…not knowing what caliber Desert Eagle he owned
…claiming to have carried one like it in the Infantry (didn’t think it was an issue
weapon not to mention a damn heavy and finicky one.)
…and having gone thru Sniper School at Benning but not being utilized as one all
kinda made me wonder.

I just sat there and nodded and smiled.

Now, I’m wondering.

Poser?

Not a Poser?

or am I just being to hard on the guy?

Dave

Oh! That was you at the cafe? Yea.. the desert eagle I carried while serving as a SEAL TEAM SIX member was a. 45-70. And my 700 meter shot is on youtube. (Just google airsoft sniper)

Yea...hahahahaha.
on a serious note. I am the real james bond.

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
meh... 6 of one ya know.

When I was growing up what we called posers were like the guy who had a skateboard, hung out with the skaters, talked the skater lingo and could basically only ride his board down a flat street. If he said he pulled off a 720 triple hoopdajoop the other day, then he was a liar.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was growing up what we called posers were like the guy who had a skateboard, hung out with the skaters, talked the skater lingo and could basically only ride his board down a flat street. If he said he pulled off a 720 triple hoopdajoop the other day, then he was a liar.

lol. well there ya go. the guy is a liar evidently.

Latest posts

Top Bottom