Post C O V I D question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and son have both tested positive for the C in the past. None of us have had the shot. I was really sick two years ago, but never tested. I had the same symptoms as both of them. My wife started losing a lot of hair at that time. And is still losing hair but not at the rate she was just after the C. Has anyone else's wife/girlfriend/other lost hair after testing positive for C?

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my 6mo digressing bout with the same as Long Haul Covid Symptoms caused by taking the shot, amongst all the other very bad things I had going on, I did notice that my hair had gotten thinner but that was a very minor thing at the time when you see you are progressing toward death. As soon as I got enough knowledge and courage to get pasts the lieing BS bashing, and total banning of Ivermectin and decided to pick up and get horse paste to cure me, I very quickly recovered. Along with getting back to a normal life, even my hair growth has returned to normal. Just my opinion of my experiences, backed up by at least thousands and most likely millions of others world wide if you use something other than google to try to look things up. The FLCCC website is a good place to start if you would like more real information. Good luck to you.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my 6mo digressing bout with the same as Long Haul Covid Symptoms caused by taking the shot, amongst all the other very bad things I had going on, I did notice that my hair had gotten thinner but that was a very minor thing at the time when you see you are progressing toward death. As soon as I got enough knowledge and courage to get pasts the lieing BS bashing, and total banning of Ivermectin and decided to pick up and get horse paste to cure me, I very quickly recovered. Along with getting back to a normal life, even my hair growth has returned to normal. Just my opinion of my experiences, backed up by at least thousands and most likely millions of others world wide if you use something other than google to try to look things up. The FLCCC website is a good place to start if you would like more real information. Good luck to you.
So what was your source for Ivermectin?

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had some, but Ivermectin knocked out the Gates biohazard hazard. Though I have Long Term Covid symptoms.

Wife hair loss was heavy. Put her on Biotin and she has mostly returned to normal.

Do NOT take the vax.

Last edited:

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Front Line Doctors &
( she is one) , promotes having ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine at home before you get sick, per telemedicine) she’s definitely in Houston.) TELEMEDICINE !,!

Dr. Stella Grace Immanuel, MD​

Adolescent Medicine Pediatrics Family Medicine

Rehoboth Medical Center
6728 Highway 6 S, Houston, TX, 77083
4 other locations. 281-530-1230

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So what was your source for Ivermectin?
Tractor Supply and most Farm and Ranch suppliers have Ivermectin in several forms, I chose the paste to put on a cracker for me to get down easily. Ivermectin is one of the Pulitzer Prize winners for being one of the three wonder drugs ever, with over 2 billion doses given to humans world wide over the years and was filtered down to use for our animals as many human drugs are.

At that time I was very sick virtually all Doctors were banned from prescribing Ivermectin (strange, right?) with threats of loosing their licenses or being fired from their positions. After more than a hell of a lot of research, I took a trip to my local Tractor Supply. $10 tube of paste marked out in 50lb increments gives the recommended 0.2 mg/kg dosage. (That has been upped by FLCCC since then, but that worked for me at the time.) The "Horse Paste" that was totally bashed and to be feared contains common vegetable oil, the thickeners used in our soups, and apple flavoring used in candies so the animals will take it, and Ivermectin. This paste is approved by the FDA for animals including million dollar race horses who are very similar to humans. Horses are not usually used for drug testing because of expense. Most Farm and Ranch supplies have this Ivermectin Horse Paste on hand. If you decide to try it, be sure to not get the Special, Gold, or Plus, versions as it may contain other drugs that might be undesirable. By the research I had done, It seems you have to take at least 8-10 times the recommended dosage to have any side effects, which if you did would wash out of your system in 24-48 hours.

The side effects of Ivermectin are much less than with taking Aspirin. You are welcome to PM me with any questions of my research and experiences I will be happy to share. Good Luck to you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom