Potato Plant Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's had just as much water as the rest. I haven't watered them in at least 2 weeks. It's only had all the rain we've had lately, which granted has been a lot. I did look for potato bugs too, but didn't see any. Hopefully it recovers.

Thanks for the reply.
Is that pot not draining the excess water?

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I’ve been gone since Tuesday and came home to find potato bugs in one of my beds.🤬
I don’t know whether to spray them or pull up the plants. I’m not hung up on being organic, but I’m not a fan of using chemicals on stuff I intend to eat.
IMG_0801.jpeg

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I’ve been gone since Tuesday and came home to find potato bugs in one of my beds.🤬
I don’t know whether to spray them or pull up the plants. I’m not hung up on being organic, but I’m not a fan of using chemicals on stuff I intend to eat.

I just found a potato bug on one of mine this morning.

Are these blight as well?

I uprooted the one that was heavily infected from my other post. You can’t even compost them. Gotta throw the em in the trash. Now I’m wondering if all that soil is contaminated as well.

IMG_5022.jpeg

IMG_5021.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom