Powerball Reimbursement Go Fund Me Page

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unbelievable that people are stupid enough to give to this moron.

A Powerball Reimbursement Go Fund Me Page Has Been Created

Vibe
Shenequa Golding
Vibe
January 14, 2016
A Powerball Reimbursement Go Fund Me Page Has Been Created

User Cinnamon Nicole alleges to have spent all her money on lottery tickets with the assumption she'd win the $1.6 billion jackpot, but is now asking for help.

A woman by the name of Cinnamon Nicole from Cordova, TN has raised a little more than $800 in seven hours via her Powerball Reimbursement Go Fund Me page.

Nicole alleges to have spent all of her money on purchasing tickets with the assumption she would win the $1.6 billion jackpot, but soon realized the winning tickets were sold in Los Angeles, Florida and Tennessee suburbs.

Despite the chances of anyone winning the jackpot being 1 in 292.2 million, Nicole still decided to go big, and unfortunately now can’t go home because she allegedly doesn’t have any money.

Please help me and my family as we have exausted all of our funds. We spent all of our money on lottery tickets (expecting to win the 1.5 billion) and are now in dire need of cash. With your small donation of at least $1.00, a like and one share, I’m certain that we will be able to pick ourselves up from the trenches of this lost and spend another fortune trying to hit it big again! PLEASE, won’t you help a family in need. DONATE NOW.

For your charitable donations, Nicole promises to make you her #MCM or #WCW. Yet, despite the gall of the Go Fund Me Page, some users simply weren’t in support of her attempts.

Sonya Hagans quoted new viral internet star, Michelle Dobyne and wrote “Not tuhday” while Kenyatta Gibson was a bit more spirited in her response.

“Guuuuuuuuuuurl…….I ‘SWEATERGAAAAAWD’ if I see one person give you one rusty copper penny I will spend ten times what you spent on lottery tickets on PLANE tickets to fly to their humble abode so spoiled in riches that they can afford to make it rain on Sweet Brown like ratchet humans such as you who choose to spend their cash on Remy, Flaming Hot Cheetos, VOSS Water and Powerball , and commence to kicking every single one of their asses!!!”

Can you really be mad at her for trying?

https://www.yahoo.com/music/powerball-reimbursement-fund-page-created-235504618.html

Did you see the shout out to your new Tulsa internet star?

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I call shenanigans; sounds like a fake posting just to see how many morons would send in a dollar.
Probably beats standing in the parking lot telling people you ran out of gas on your way to your sick mom's house.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Pardon my math here, but if the odds are 1:292 million....and tickets are only $2 each, could you not just spend $584 million to purchse one ticket of every possible combination? Spend $584 million to get a $1.5 billion payoff. This would of cours be assuming you were the only winner, not splitting it multiple ways.

I realize not many of us have $500 million just sitting around, but this still seems like a guaranteed payoff.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I call shenanigans; sounds like a fake posting just to see how many morons would send in a dollar.
Probably beats standing in the parking lot telling people you ran out of gas on your way to your sick mom's house.

Did you also notice she says she wants to pick herself up from the trenches and spend another fortune trying to hit it big again? Lesson not learned apparently.

Latest posts

Top Bottom