Prayers please...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey fam. :wave:

Well, they sent us home last night around 1am or so. Said she basically had just a stomach bug.

giphy-3.gif

Uhhh...I doubt that a simple stomach bug lasts for about 2 weeks. And I doubt that's a proper diagnosis for some one who suffers from diverticulitis.

Oh well.

I appreciate everyone's thoughts, prayers and kind words. Love you guys! :heart:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you with heavy hearts, seeking your divine comfort and healing grace for GED's wife, who is in the emergency room. We place her in your loving and merciful hands, trusting in your power to bring restoration and relief during this time of distress.

Lord, we ask for your guidance and wisdom to be with the medical professionals who are attending to her. Grant them the knowledge and skill to provide the best care possible. Please be with GED as well, giving him strength and peace as he waits and worries for his wife.

We pray for your healing touch to be upon her, Lord. May your divine light shine upon her, and may she experience your soothing presence, bringing her comfort and strength. Give her the courage to face whatever lies ahead and the patience to endure the process of healing.

In this time of uncertainty and fear, we place our faith in you, O Lord, knowing that you are the ultimate healer and source of all comfort. We trust in your plan and your perfect timing. Please bring relief and hope to GED, his wife, and their loved ones.

In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen."

Dammit elwood!! You made me cry! 😭😭😭 You know, sometimes you crusty old farts do something that reminds me that y'all really are the best in humanity that God ever made.

GED, I posted in your other thread. This one just came up so again -- I sure hope y'all are both at home, curled up under the covers getting a lot of good, much deserved sleep right now. Love you both!! (You too elwood!! 😉😘)

Hugs and kisses all around today boys (you too @Judi). 😘😘

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Well, they sent us home last night around 1am or so. Said she basically had just a stomach bug.

View attachment 420955

Uhhh...I doubt that a simple stomach bug lasts for about 2 weeks. And I doubt that's a proper diagnosis for some one who suffers from diverticulitis.

Oh well.

I appreciate everyone's thoughts, prayers and kind words. Love you guys! :heart:

Oops. This why I should always start at the back of a thread. I'm glad y'all are home but think you are right -- not a stomach bug. Get her into her PCP ... Or GI doc. Stay on them until she is better or they help her fix it. Love you guys!! 😘

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oops. This why I should always start at the back of a thread. I'm glad y'all are home but think you are right -- not a stomach bug. Get her into her PCP ... Or GI doc. Stay on them until she is better or they help her fix it. Love you guys!! 😘

She talked to her regular sawbones this morning and he is supposed to set up an appointment with a GI dr in OKC named Ross Keener. We'll see what happens.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 420955

Oh well.

You beat me to it about following up with your doc..
Abdominal issues are one of the hardest things to diagnose, even if there's a current condition, there might be other things secondary or separate from her current diagnosis. ERs are turn and burn so you won't get much but symptomatic treatment and a follow up appt maybe.

Dr. Keener has a good rating:
https://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr-ross-keener-3khrk

Last edited:

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you with heavy hearts, seeking your divine comfort and healing grace for GED's wife, who is in the emergency room. We place her in your loving and merciful hands, trusting in your power to bring restoration and relief during this time of distress.

Lord, we ask for your guidance and wisdom to be with the medical professionals who are attending to her. Grant them the knowledge and skill to provide the best care possible. Please be with GED as well, giving him strength and peace as he waits and worries for his wife.

We pray for your healing touch to be upon her, Lord. May your divine light shine upon her, and may she experience your soothing presence, bringing her comfort and strength. Give her the courage to face whatever lies ahead and the patience to endure the process of healing.

In this time of uncertainty and fear, we place our faith in you, O Lord, knowing that you are the ultimate healer and source of all comfort. We trust in your plan and your perfect timing. Please bring relief and hope to GED, his wife, and their loved ones.

In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen."
For where two or more are gathered in your name, and agreeing together, our it will be done. Father we all are in agreement for Your divine healing and comfort. In the mighty name of Your Son Christ Jesus, Amen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom