Prayers please...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mrs. GED and I are at the ER. She's been sick for the last week or so, but it became unbearable tonight. She has a history of diverticulitis and a gluten allergy. Just keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Love you guys and gals. :heart:
Definitely praying good sir. Praying the Master Physician covers her

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you with heavy hearts, seeking your divine comfort and healing grace for GED's wife, who is in the emergency room. We place her in your loving and merciful hands, trusting in your power to bring restoration and relief during this time of distress.

Lord, we ask for your guidance and wisdom to be with the medical professionals who are attending to her. Grant them the knowledge and skill to provide the best care possible. Please be with GED as well, giving him strength and peace as he waits and worries for his wife.

We pray for your healing touch to be upon her, Lord. May your divine light shine upon her, and may she experience your soothing presence, bringing her comfort and strength. Give her the courage to face whatever lies ahead and the patience to endure the process of healing.

In this time of uncertainty and fear, we place our faith in you, O Lord, knowing that you are the ultimate healer and source of all comfort. We trust in your plan and your perfect timing. Please bring relief and hope to GED, his wife, and their loved ones.

In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen."
I can’t say it any better than that. Amen! 🙏

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many thanks to everybody. We're still here. Probably gonna be here for awhile. They tend to forget zbout you. Of course they are kinda busy tonight.

The PA came in and asked a lot of questions. She looked like she was about 15. Damn I'm old.

Latest posts

Top Bottom