Prepper Central

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaw77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I searched and did not find previous threads on Prepper Central and their website.

Prepper Central

I have read some of the articles there and have to ask:
Are they generally GTG or is it a tin foil inhabitant site?
I apologize if this has been discussed or beaten to death already.
No bash intended or implied - just a simple question
thanks,

Walrus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I've read of them - and admittedly it's very little - it appears to be a legitimate site.

One thing I've learned as I've gone along is that prepping at its base level is about self-reliance and striving towards self-sufficiency with the addition of "tribal" benefits. "Complications" is another word for benefits but it just means a larger group focusing on establishing a thriving community. I do not subscribe to the theory that a very few people can hunker down and thrive on their own way out in the woods somewhere - for very long, at least. To me, it's all about the type of people who are willing to shoulder the load to rebuild this society without throwing the baby (Constitution) out with the bathwater.

What that means, however, is that we're not lemmings and shouldn't expect to be of one mind regarding every single issue. And we shouldn't let these differing opinions splinter the cause. There are all kinds of new prepper sites coming onstream and even though one might not subscribe to a blogger's every theory, it doesn't mean,imho, that the additional data point which is provided is not useful.

Walrus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're welcome. This advice is totally worth exactly what it cost you - LOL!

But when you read something or talk with someone, take what works for you and use it, and don't let the rest of it become a hindrance.

(Sort of like Christian denominations not sniping at each other, if one thinks about it a bit)

Latest posts

Top Bottom