Pressure washing training anywhere??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JT007

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im trying to find somewhere in Oklahoma that provides hands on training for powerwashing and softwashing driveways, dumpster pads, houses, gas stations, etc. and how to properly mix/use chemicals.
Ive had no luck so far, only finding some sparse online classes. Shot in the dark, but thought maybe someone here might have some ideas. Thanks

JT007

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So ive definitely watched a lot on YouTube, lol, but Im at a point where im looking for more in depth training. Theres several online training courses that are hundreds of dollars and id rather spend that money locally if theres training available. Ive looked at the state tech schools to see if any short courses were available and ive looked to see if any oklahoma companies offer hands on training. No luck so far. Just lookin for options before i go the online route. Thanks

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So ive definitely watched a lot on YouTube, lol, but Im at a point where im looking for more in depth training. Theres several online training courses that are hundreds of dollars and id rather spend that money locally if theres training available. Ive looked at the state tech schools to see if any short courses were available and ive looked to see if any oklahoma companies offer hands on training. No luck so far. Just lookin for options before i go the online route. Thanks
You could work for someone that does it for a short time. Learn everything you can.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just bought a new pressure washer and haven't used it yet due to the cold weather but start at a low pressure first and then work up to higher pressures. I've found that whatever you are intending to pressure wash, the internet will tell you how much pressure to use. As in my case a vinyl fence around 1800 psi.

Latest posts

Top Bottom