Primary Arms is great

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bahammer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just wanted to give credit to a company that really went farther than the had to. I ordered some PMags from Primary Arms during there Halloween sale for $10 and free shipping on the 31st. They were shipped USPS and never showed up. Went online the USPS site and saw they were scanned delivered. I was here ( my business) when the mail came that day and they were not there. Called the post office and they gave me a case # and said the would call me back in 24hrs. Never called back so I called them and they said "sorry couldn't find it", it was my word against the carrier. Called Primary Arms and they said they don't insure because of they cost and hassle of collecting, but they would just duplicate my order. Made my day

bahammer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They sure will get more of my business, loved the attitude. No blaming, just "lets fix this". That is always how we try to business, don't waste time and energy blaming. Loved it

Latest posts

Top Bottom