"PUMPKIN" races on Street Outlaws tonight...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jerry owns a door company. He also has sponsors for the car. The racing is the realest thing about the show. It is 100% completely legit and unscripted.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can assure everyone....these guys HAVE been doing this for a LONG time. This racing went on long before this show. Yes...they are street racers....yes the cars are expensive. Most of these guys own their own businesses or have family businesses. Sure the show money has helped out for upgrades, etc i'm sure, and now you have companies all over them wanting to provide parts so their brand can be seen....but they have put in their time, done without and scraped by for a long time to be fast. It's just what they do.

Sure, there's a little show drama and comedy....but that's what makes the show..LOL

They've hung in there...busted their asses for a long time....done what they loved and now they are getting some payoff. I'm proud of'm!

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched the show once. One older dude got upset because he lost. Said he'd skipped his mortgage payment for 2 months to pay for his new mods. So not only was he acting like a baby bc he lost, he also admitted to being a dumbass and not paying his house payments. That was about all I needed to stop watching.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched the show a couple of times and thought it was retarded. Who in their right mind would risk everything just to race someone on a regular street? Go to thunder valley. And I loved it when one of the guys said if I have to skip paying mortgage to race then I will. Really? What an idiot. The show is pure staged. Except the racing. And even that could be to some extent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom