Purchasing Two Firearms For Drawing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The swim team I coach is holding a sporting clays shoot and drawing in a couple of weeks. We need a dealer to purchase the firearms for the drawing from. Would any of you dealers on here like to do this? The swim team would pay for the firearm, your business would have a representative there at the shoot with the firearms on display. Drawing winners could go to your shop and handle any paperwork, checks, etc. in order to receive their firearm. If there's a different process that needs to take place in order to stay compliant, we're fine with that.

The two firearm we're drawing for are a Henry .22 Survival Rifle and a Benelli Super Black Eagle II.

Please let me know if you're an interested dealer.

ARnut

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is the clay shoot open to the public ? I'd be interested in shooting and supporting a sports team if it is. Glad to see someone getting out there and doing something to make money for a team.
It agitates me to see sports teams standing on the corner begging for money which i have seen a lot of this summer.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is the clay shoot open to the public ? I'd be interested in shooting and supporting a sports team if it is. Glad to see someone getting out there and doing something to make money for a team.
It agitates me to see sports teams standing on the corner begging for money which i have seen a lot of this summer.

Absolutely! That would be awesome. It's at Silver Leaf in Guthrie. Oct 15th.

Register Online www.BisonShootout.com

$125/shooter
$400/four person team

Raffle Tix are $10 and we'll be raffling off the following;
Benelli Super Black Eagle II
Henry .22 Survival Rifle
2 Yetti Coolers (1 OU / 1 OSU)
Spartan Out The Front Auto Knife

Latest posts

Top Bottom