Question About Selling Alcohol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Legally? I know that a man could bubble wrap and newspaper the crap out of it, declare it as a vase, mark it as fragile and UPS it........

And not end up in the clink. Might not be what you would call "legal" per se.

Hitokiri03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Legally? I know that a man could bubble wrap and newspaper the crap out of it, declare it as a vase, mark it as fragile and UPS it........

And not end up in the clink. Might not be what you would call "legal" per se.

So just sell it as an unopened decanter that happens to contain a liquid substance...

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To legally resell it, I believe you would have to pay the tax due to make it a legal transaction. Now if you made it yourself and want to sell it, that will get you ten in the pen.

Hitokiri03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think moderators would like me turning this into a classified ad. I will, however, state that is a rare 50mL bottle of Louis XIII. Remy Martin did a limited run of 50mL that they called "Petit Louis". They have been sold out for quite some time now. It comes in the same handblown baccarat crystal decanter with display case that the 750mL versions come in. Each bottle made was individually numbered.

Latest posts

Top Bottom