Ranch Where Justice Scalia Died was Hosting Secret Hunting Society

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This conspiracy theory is writing itself. I personally think the Justice died of natural causes with no odd circumstances, but man, the idea that a Secret International Hunting Society was at the ranch at the same time, they wear long robes and are generally quite wealthy individuals, is crazy.

Washington Post Article

The Secret Hunting Club's website

From the Post's article:
"When Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia died 12 days ago at a West Texas ranch, he was among high-ranking members of an exclusive fraternity for hunters called the International Order of St. Hubertus, an Austrian society that dates back to the 1600s.

After Scalia’s death Feb. 13, the names of the 35 other guests at the remote resort, along with details about Scalia’s connection to the hunters, have remained largely unknown. A review of public records shows that some of the men who were with Scalia at the ranch are connected through the International Order of St. Hubertus, whose members gathered at least once before at the same ranch for a celebratory weekend.

Members of the worldwide, male-only society wear dark-green robes emblazoned with a large cross and the motto “Deum Diligite Animalia Diligentes,” which means “Honoring God by honoring His creatures,” according to the group’s website. Some hold titles, such as Grand Master, Prior and Knight Grand Officer. The Order’s name is in honor of Hubert, the patron saint of hunters and fishermen.

Cibolo Creek Ranch owner John Poindexter and C. Allen Foster, a prominent Washington lawyer who traveled to the ranch with Scalia by private plane, hold leadership positions within the Order. It is unclear what, if any, official association Scalia had with the group."

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

That's some out there ****. I'm inclined to ask a lot of questions around his death, but I'm not buying into this satanic and pedophilia stuff. Not saying it's not possible, but highly questionable and suspect that someone is trying to tarnish him.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not being a Catholic, I had never heard of St. Hubertus until I read this thread this morning. I came home and got the book that my niece got me for Christmas, Bone Labyrinth by James Rollins, and turned to my book marked page and low and behold on that page was a reference to St. Hubertus. A coincidence you say! I think not, it is a conspiracy! LOL

This conspiracy theory is writing itself. I personally think the Justice died of natural causes with no odd circumstances, but man, the idea that a Secret International Hunting Society was at the ranch at the same time, they wear long robes and are generally quite wealthy individuals, is crazy.

Washington Post Article

The Secret Hunting Club's website

From the Post's article:
"When Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia died 12 days ago at a West Texas ranch, he was among high-ranking members of an exclusive fraternity for hunters called the International Order of St. Hubertus, an Austrian society that dates back to the 1600s.

After Scalia’s death Feb. 13, the names of the 35 other guests at the remote resort, along with details about Scalia’s connection to the hunters, have remained largely unknown. A review of public records shows that some of the men who were with Scalia at the ranch are connected through the International Order of St. Hubertus, whose members gathered at least once before at the same ranch for a celebratory weekend.

Members of the worldwide, male-only society wear dark-green robes emblazoned with a large cross and the motto “Deum Diligite Animalia Diligentes,” which means “Honoring God by honoring His creatures,” according to the group’s website. Some hold titles, such as Grand Master, Prior and Knight Grand Officer. The Order’s name is in honor of Hubert, the patron saint of hunters and fishermen.

Cibolo Creek Ranch owner John Poindexter and C. Allen Foster, a prominent Washington lawyer who traveled to the ranch with Scalia by private plane, hold leadership positions within the Order. It is unclear what, if any, official association Scalia had with the group."

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not being a Catholic, I had never heard of St. Hubertus until I read this thread this morning. I came home and got the book that my niece got me for Christmas, Bone Labyrinth by James Rollins, and turned to my book marked page and low and behold on that page was a reference to St. Hubertus. A coincidence you say! I think not, it is a conspiracy! LOL

Where's my tin foil? I know it was here just a few days ago.

John64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing secret about it. You have to be asked to join, drink a liter ofJägermeister, run around a campfire five times singing a German folk song.
elEscorial.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom