Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the best snake tool ever. Saves ammo. I had a store-bought scraper I used for this purpose and needed another for the cabin. Shoot, I had everything thing I needed to build another.
IMG_4368.jpeg
IMG_4369.jpeg

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I made this Mission-style bedside lamp using, of all things, a Japanese lantern as the inspiration. Walnut with a maple top, and I installed a 4” diameter aluminum ring on the bottom for a touch-sensitive switch. My gf cut out the lattices on her laser. It’s 18” tall and 6” on a side, and I flared the legs slightly to match the legs on the night stand I made a month ago, and on which this lamp now sits.

IMG_0541.jpeg

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prime example of my over engineering mind. As heavy as this gate is, I wanted something to help support the weight but still move freely over the driveway. Thanks to @swampratt for the spring and suspension scraps.

View attachment 415645View attachment 415646
I have never needed a gate that heavy, but that is nice! Bet my dad would have loved it. He had a small cattle ranch in Western Colorado. Would have been right up his alley. :)

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A couple of things I made in the last few days. One is a single round fake magazine for my match rifle and the other is an ammo block for our 300 yd. matches. The holes match the layout of the targets.
bullet sled (1).JPG
ammo block (1).JPG
It keeps me from skipping a target or doubling on a target if I can't see my hits.

Latest posts

Top Bottom