Reason #3,465,678 to NEVER move to California.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandX

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not everybody from Cali is crazy. My wife is from Norcal, just about 40 milesmiles north of SF, straight over the golden gate bridge and up the 101. It's some of the most breath taking scenery a person could ever see. She has taken to my "redneck lifestyle" like a fish to water, or pavement!! Lol I tied it all together. Once you get a chicken fry steak and eggs with biscuits and gravy, for breakfast, its hard to turn back to that Cali life.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I die in a car wreck and anyone puts garbage on the side of the road to memorialize the spot where I died, I will haunt you for the rest of your life.

I'll do you one better. Within a few miles of me is a corner where some white trash kids played cops and robbers with the cops like 20 years ago and the cops were better shots. 3 wooden crosses up in the corner of this guys yard, flowers on them year after year. If that was my yard they'd go in the trash every day. Sorry your kids died, but seriously folks.

I'll second this, as well as stickers on the windows of cars. I don't want to be memorialized on the back window of your 97 grand am.

This annoys me so much. If I'm not totally mistaken, the memorializing people on the back of a car started in low rider and/or hot rod culture. If your buddy eats it before his project car is finished or something, you guys get together and finish in for him and throw a plaque up in the back window. Or if your dad died and you built the hot rod he always wanted or something. That is cool and makes sense. How is a Chevy Cavalier with a donut front tire "in memory" of anyone?

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll do you one better. Within a few miles of me is a corner where some white trash kids played cops and robbers with the cops like 20 years ago and the cops were better shots. 3 wooden crosses up in the corner of this guys yard, flowers on them year after year. If that was my yard they'd go in the trash every day. Sorry your kids died, but seriously folks.

This annoys me so much. If I'm not totally mistaken, the memorializing people on the back of a car started in low rider and/or hot rod culture. If your buddy eats it before his project car is finished or something, you guys get together and finish in for him and throw a plaque up in the back window. Or if your dad died and you built the hot rod he always wanted or something. That is cool and makes sense. How is a Chevy Cavalier with a donut front tire "in memory" of anyone?

What about Shaving an RIP message into the side of one's mullet? That's ok right?

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I would trash that stuff too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom