Recall James Lankford

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have noticed several of our long term DC politicians voted with Dems several times over the last several years for some very important things. We need to let our elected officials know who is their boss occasionally and fire them if they cant perform the duties we elected them to do. Im really disappointed with Langford recently and I guess the ideas of millions of dollars in kick back from the Ukraine with Chuckies blessing was too much for him to turn down. We the people have to hold our employees to the Standards we elected them for. This is the last Free nation in the World and We are the last line of defense to protect our freedom. We should have a absolute zero corruption policy and have a punishment for it that is equivalent to Treason or other high crimes. Countries that set up bribes and blackmail to countrol our politicians should be punished somehow. Politicians enter with no money and lots of debt and 6 yrs later they are worth 20-30 million dollars definately warrant a investigation in my books. Our Fore Fathers gave us all the tools to deal with this in our Constitution. We the People need to start booting these crooks all the way across the Potomac River. Apologies for the rant! I really worried about our nation and my children and grand childrens future.

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have noticed several of our long term DC politicians voted with Dems several times over the last several years for some very important things. We need to let our elected officials know who is their boss occasionally and fire them if they cant perform the duties we elected them to do. Im really disappointed with Langford recently and I guess the ideas of millions of dollars in kick back from the Ukraine with Chuckies blessing was too much for him to turn down. We the people have to hold our employees to the Standards we elected them for. This is the last Free nation in the World and We are the last line of defense to protect our freedom. We should have a absolute zero corruption policy and have a punishment for it that is equivalent to Treason or other high crimes. Countries that set up bribes and blackmail to countrol our politicians should be punished somehow. Politicians enter with no money and lots of debt and 6 yrs later they are worth 20-30 million dollars definately warrant a investigation in my books. Our Fore Fathers gave us all the tools to deal with this in our Constitution. We the People need to start booting these crooks all the way across the Potomac River. Apologies for the rant! I really worried about our nation and my children and grand childrens future.
Not too familiar with Lankford, but what he is trying to put together on illegal immigration seems the most solid plan I have seen. It actually addresses the problem unlike most other proposals.

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
seems like if what this bill does significantly slows or stops people from coming across it might be a good thing [no one here has seen it or knows anything about what is in it] When Trump gets in he can make a more permanent fix. I would like to see the "stay in Mex" piece in it and stop all crossings not at ports of entry

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
thing is who are their constituents? You and I know the answer but to them it's their political donors, tribes, and their buddies in congress. Tribes kick in a bunch of money and many OK members of congress care more about tribes than Okies.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also reported on sNews, the estimated 11 million that Pedo Joe has allowed in, is actually 22 million.

Wif has 2 cousins that are 30 year Border Patrol officers. 1 is in Arizona and 1 in Texas. There is a FLOOD of illegals. They arent walking 100s of miles. They have names and addresses of where to go for help. This is all planned and well organized.

Both retired last year because of the stupidity of Pedo Joe policy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom