Record numbers of guns bought by Americans for Christmas gifts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is legal to give a firearm as a gift.

As far as don't lie for the other guy, that relates to knowingly buying a gun for a person that can't legally buy one for themselves.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard this as well, my concern is that there is now a record number of unsecured guns waiting for the bad guys to steal them. It's great that we have folks that want to own firearms, I just hate hearing about them being stolen...

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And the rush of "gift guns" has kept me away from private and paid gun ranges for years. I cannot think of a place I'd rather not be. Idiot new guy with his brain-dead "expert" cousin and a new AR on one side... whilst Sara Homaker and her Dirty Harry spouse sweep me with a .380 from the other.

30 years ago --- I would have never made this comment. DAD"s and GRANDPA in most homes knew how to handle a gun... and did a pretty fair job passing those skills and respect of firearms to those in their charge.

Any nit wit with a fast connection and half an hour on You tube is Tactical Terry and a qualified expert.

Rant over... back the the regular program.

Latest posts

Top Bottom