Rguns Uppers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isha's Pa Pa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone had any dealings with Rguns Uppers and do you have an opinion
one way or the other just wanting to know how reliabale they are and if they
are woth the investment !
Thanks Calvin:hithead:

Last edited:

vicious

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have heard nothing but good things about the quality of their uppers, but their customer service is lacking. One thing you have to really understand is that the turn around time is outrageous. I placed an order in January for an "in stock" item, and I still haven't been charged for it. I'm guessing I'm still 2 weeks before I'll see anything, but I really don't have a good feel for the shipping times. I checked ar15.com and they are seeing shipping that's all over the place. I'm quite disappointed in the fact that they say 4 weeks to ship when in reality it's probably closer to 16 weeks for an upper. I haven't heard of anyone getting a lower, yet.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a lot of RGuns stuff out there and I haven't heard of any bad experiences with any of the products, the only problem I think I've read about was just getting the orders. I've got a few of their BCGs and they seem as good as anything else. YMMV.

Arin Morris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered a RGuns upper, charging handle and BCG back in November I think it was. It took several months for the parts to arrive. I made no communication with them as I wasn't in a rush. If you are wanting your parts now, don't order directly from them.

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered two BCGs back in Feb, going on 14 weeks now and no BCGs.

When I ordered them, their website said it would take four weeks. They also ask you not to email or call. If I get them, it will be the last time I order from them.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not trying to hi-jack....but it's related.

anyone have experience shooting their guns, any problems? Looking at buying an AR pistol and I wonder if the quality demands the price.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Parts are average, nothing special.

Service is abhorrent. Ordered two 0% lowers last year, took over 6 months to get them delivered.

Will never order with them again. I don't care how good their parts are.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This one is actually pretty nice, black rain upgrades everywhere. NiB BCG. Range time soon...not sure what optic (if any) I'll put on it. Maybe just go MBUS? It's not like aiming will be a high priority....now if only they had a slide fire kit for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom