Rival Motorcycle clubs shoot out at Twin Peaks Waco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure they are. But the difference is thier ability to control markets. Its limited because they are the middleman. They aren't growing poppy, cocoa ect. They are buyers. They pay a higher price for the product which limits thier ability to resell and gain control.

Do they traffic drugs? Yes. But not on the scale you'd expect from an international organization.
They are too wrapped up in using thier product and killing each other reach that level. They used to be a major force in the meth trade. The hells angels kinda got that whole market going in the U.S.
They still run lots of meth, but once cooking it here became difficult they lost the market and now they buy it from mexico.

Nothing screams poor craftsmanship like wrinkles in your duct tape

The drug users in the US control the market. The drug growers overseas can only supply what the market demands. The bikers control the trafficking.

Not sure where you got that intel that they use most of it themselves. The volume they deal in would kill every biker in the country.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been out of it for awhile, and really never was "in it" per se', but I did wear the garb. For me it was all about riding a bike and wearing the garb was completely utilitarian for me. Heavy leather chaps, jacket and boots which are properly waterproofed are very effective at protecting you from wind, rain and road rash. I always hated the look though because of the perception. I did do a bunch of poker runs, rode the "Ortega Highway" and a bunch of other popular and scenic routes in Kommiefornia. Met some fantastic people that were into that whole 1%'er culture which is what most will never really will understand. For me and I think most other bikers it was the riding and the love of the machinery, not the "biker thug culture". Everybody I hung with eschewed wearing colors, but we all seem to get thrown into the same category and incidents like this always make it worse.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I understand it, the Pawhuska gathering has stopped? This is my understanding; the couple that put it on in Pawhuska got divorced. The male part of the half put it on in the spring, and the female part of the divorce puts it on in the fall?

The one in the spring has moved to Ponca City. Its now called the River Road Rally. Its a little more than 1/3 mile from my house now.

Its been rained out for the last two years. They still show up, but I'm sure the attendance is not near what it was in Pawhuska.

That could be, I havent been in a while but I still go to Pawhuska to visit friends and family. Those people are old friends of my family. The husband and my uncle built hotrods together in highschool and raced dragsters in CA back in the 60s.

Last edited:

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Right - because they never avoid mentioning the race when reporting many crimes committed by blacks; they reported that Freddy Gray was black, so they could try to do a tie-in to "black victim, dirty white cop" meme. Doesn't apply here. Author might also want to review the pics of some of the perps......not all of these guys were white. I swear, I'd love to drown all of those who constantly cry about "white privilege". And I notice the last name of the "journalist" that wrote this piece, too. No surprise.

So is it "black privilege" when the press intentionally avoids reporting the race of perpetrator/s, when the perp/perps are black?

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, the average Joe never has a problem with these guys, unless he somehow crosses one, or deals in some shady business. They're not gonna tolerate any disrespect, and will not hesitate to maim or kill you. Most of them have a "good old boy" outward attitude, but in reality, all they care about is accomplishing their own agenda, and if you get in the way of that - you pay the price. They've often got the courts rigged in their favor, so a lot of them get off for countless crimes, sometimes for years. The RICO act could be used more often, in my opinion, but most agencies stop short of that.

Now the bikers, on the other hand.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom