RK Gun show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoostedBerlina

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went with a few buddies. It was an alright show. I got in for $6 so it made it even better in my book.

I picked up a few things, my favorite thing I got was a ported NAA .22 Mag. I love those little guns.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the hot wheels are on the east end, look for the visors with fake hair attached to them. Right by two guys selling toy helicopters. At least I can take my admission off my taxes

Istandalone

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hadn't been to a gun show in quite some time, many years. this one was a good distraction for my son. got a Kimpro mag. +door surcharge. got to meet Nighthawk (mark's firearms) His new builds are works of art. I fixing to find out that AR builds can become an expensive hobby. Trolled around a shotgun, but got no nibbles. (not for sale here)

Last edited:

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel bad that I won't be seeing Mark at these shows. He is a cool cat. I am still pissed them charging me $12.00 at the door and then giving refunds after I left. DOUCHE BAG A-HOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BoostedBerlina

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, and I forgot to mention, while I was there some guy stole a Glock that was coated with skulls on it. They announced it over the PA system. It was funny cause I was standing near one of the entrances where there were 3 cops and they didn't even budge...

Latest posts

Top Bottom