RK Gun Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I paid $13 but stood in the admission line longer than it took to see the entire show.
At least the weather was decent for being outside.
Pitiful show IMO. Probably the worst show I've been to in recent memory.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm out on gun shows in general. It's ok, if you're looking for a specific item you haven't been able to find. Other than that, it's chock full of people who are selling at "obama's running for a third term prices", the same stuff you can find at a LGS or online for reasonable moolah.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All you guys bitching about the gun shows, let me ask you this. What else would you have been doing? I agree 1,000,000,% the the amount you pay to get in is BS, but if nothing else you get to see some eye candy, you get for the most part be around gun people and if you look you can find the deals. The only show I won't go to is Metcalf, and that's because he's a A-Hole. I over heard the guy at runs the RK show, why he double booked. He said if he didn't he would loose the spot's to Metcalf. As the say, "A Bad Day at a Gun Show, is better then a Good Day at Work."lol...........FYI, there will be 27 gun shows at the OKC Fairgrounds this year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom