RK gunshow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember when RK first started doing shows in Tulsa. They had good, fair entry fees. I "thought" they were going to be one of the good guys, I thought wrong. I think (hope) these jackasses who put on a lot of the shows will figure out why their attendance is dropping soon and work to fix the problem.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But we get the same show at Wally world for free!:drunk:

Yeah; when we really want to have a good time, you know; a special night out and all, or we just we get bored, me and the little woman get all slicked up and go to Wally World and get in those little free electric scooter things they have up front and boogie all around the store looking at all the strange people.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah; when we really want to have a good time, you know; a special night out and all, or we just we get bored, me and the little woman get all slicked up and go to Wally World and get in those little free electric scooter things they have up front and boogie all around the store looking at all the strange people.

:lmfao: You'll have to drag race the scooters next time. :burnout:

Latest posts

Top Bottom