Rosalyn Carter dies at age 96.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
R. I. P.

She did push hard to get mentally ill off the street and help.

A little more respect for her than him.

Slick Willie shut everything down and put them back on the streets.

Mr Peanuthead was a chitty prez, but the 3 Dumbasscraps following him were progressively worse.

We were married in '76. Trying to buy a house in '78. 9.75 % interest prevented that. Looking at vehicles, Chrysler finance wanted 22% interest. Nope not happening. Ended up with 8% on house, in '79 and a new 'vehicle in '82.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
R. I. P.

She did push hard to get mentally ill off the street and help.

A little more respect for her than him.

Slick Willie shut everything down and put them back on the streets.

Mr Peanuthead was a chitty prez, but the 3 Dumbasscraps following him were progressively worse.

We were married in '76. Trying to buy a house in '78. 9.75 % interest prevented that. Looking at vehicles, Chrysler finance wanted 22% interest. Nope not happening. Ended up with 8% on house, in '79 and a new 'vehicle in '82.
I was a Senior Airman, my now Ex was a Sergeant in 1978. Bought a house in Las Vegas kind of late in the summer. Got it for 9% interest. Hostess at the NCO club was married to a Master Sergeant. They bought their house a few months later, at 18%. We were having an easier time of it despite our lower incomes on a house about the same price as theirs. Got my first new car in 1987. Last in 2022. Won't be buying another. Got married in 1974, were one our third move in 1978. And both of us in our second career fields in the Air Force. Wasn't until about 1996 or 97 before I actually learned how to manage money, and that with my second wife.

Latest posts

Top Bottom