Queen Elizabeth II has died

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm ok with the Monarchy, but have little respect for who currently composes it. I do think there should be some sort of vote requiring a super majority to continue to finance it with tax dollars. Queen Elizabeth was the richest woman in England. Surely they can carry on with their own money.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
The concept of placing any human being on a pedestal, and worshiping them, is totaly assinine to me! Some people I know do that with Politicians, movie stars, etc. That is why they literally are IN DENIAL, when their hero can't mesure up to their fantasy of them! We all know no human being can mesure up to perfect, and in my opinion, we should vote for any politician as though they are mere mortals, flaws, and all, just like us! Vote for politicians like you would choose an administrator of YOUR BUSINESS! POLITICIANS, IN THIS COUNTRY ARE NO MORE THAN EMPLOYEES, WE THE PEOPLE HIRE TO MANAGE OUR BUSINESS! They don't mind us thinking of them as GOD LIKE CREATHERS, and even promote that, but that is simply not true! It's very important that we see these people, not as that try and make us with propaganda, but as real humans, and choose the best manager we can! OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, IF ALLOWED? WITHOUT LEGITIMATE, WE DON'T HAVE A LEGITIMATE COUNTRY! VOTE!!!!!!

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The concept of placing any human being on a pedestal, and worshiping them, is totaly assinine to me! Some people I know do that with Politicians, movie stars, etc. That is why they literally are IN DENIAL, when their hero can't mesure up to their fantasy of them! We all know no human being can mesure up to perfect, and in my opinion, we should vote for any politician as though they are mere mortals, flaws, and all, just like us! Vote for politicians like you would choose an administrator of YOUR BUSINESS! POLITICIANS, IN THIS COUNTRY ARE NO MORE THAN EMPLOYEES, WE THE PEOPLE HIRE TO MANAGE OUR BUSINESS! They don't mind us thinking of them as GOD LIKE CREATHERS, and even promote that, but that is simply not true! It's very important that we see these people, not as that try and make us with propaganda, but as real humans, and choose the best manager we can! OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, IF ALLOWED? WITHOUT LEGITIMATE, WE DON'T HAVE A LEGITIMATE COUNTRY! VOTE!!!!!!
Wow

Latest posts

Top Bottom