Rousey in 34 seconds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't say they shouldn't be allowed to fight. I said I don't like to watch women fight.

My point is women don't have to be bred to be pretty little delicate feminine purse swingers. They are who they make themselves to be and that is respectable to me. Here is her thoughts on who she is..

https://youtu.be/Q6EgVD9-ypc

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great fight, she did her homework by living and training in Brazil wayyy before the fight.

Up next is cupcake, again, #4 time. Miesha has won 3 in a row now since Ronda beat her last where she went to 3rd round with her, plus she knows Rondas game.

Yawn is waiting on a fight with Cyborg, she cant make that weight so it likely will never happen.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_aJFmeze.png

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great fight, she did her homework by living and training in Brazil wayyy before the fight.

Up next is cupcake, again, #4 time. Miesha has won 3 in a row now since Ronda beat her last where she went to 3rd round with her, plus she knows Rondas game.

Yawn is waiting on a fight with Cyborg, she cant make that weight so it likely will never happen.

After the fight, she stayed in Brazil and took in a soccer match. Looks like she had fun! :)

i.dailymail.co.uk_i_pix_2015_08_03_01_2B0DDDF300000578_3183297_image_m_98_1438561941591.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom