ruger SR9C question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TripleD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine was the same price ($439). Came with a 10 round mag and a 15, and a mag extension for the 15, and a pinky mag extension for the 10 round. I definitely like the pinky extension instead of the flat one.

Bangbangbang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine was the same price ($439). Came with a 10 round mag and a 15, and a mag extension for the 15, and a pinky mag extension for the 10 round. I definitely like the pinky extension instead of the flat one.

Mine came with a 10 and a 17. It's hard as hell to get the last two rounds in the 17, so I suppose you could call it a 15. :rotflmao:

Randy_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It seems like you already got your answer, but I wanted to add that Gunbroker is a great place to check to see what you should expect to pay for a gun. Just look for listings with a buy it now option.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It seems like you already got your answer, but I wanted to add that Gunbroker is a great place to check to see what you should expect to pay for a gun. Just look for listings with a buy it now option.

thanks for the replies guys. It'd be nice if i could look at gunbroker at work but its blocked :pissed:

Latest posts

Top Bottom