Ruger SR9c Range Report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You are absolutely right. It's a pain to load the mag. I hope it loosens up over time. And, from what I could tell, the mag loader that comes with it is useless.

Now, with that said, I still love the pistol. Best bargain out there if you ask me.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You are absolutely right. It's a pain to load the mag. I hope it loosens up over time. And, from what I could tell, the mag loader that comes with it is useless.

Now, with that said, I still love the pistol. Best bargain out there if you ask me.

I've got right at 2K through my SR9, and yes the mags do loosen up over time. I can't wait to get my hands on the SR9c.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Helped my brother break in his new SR9 (not c) a couple weeks ago. I liked it very much. Great feel and shot great. It was very stiff out of the box, especially a full mag. I told him he needed to leave it and some ammo with me so I could fully break it in. It's at his house.

Blue Baby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took my SR9C to the range for the for the first time this weekend (it was dead with the gun show in town) I ran 110 rounds at 10 yards. 100 winchester white box FMJ, 10 starfire JHP. No FTF, No FTE. My 10 year old girl shot 3 rounds, 2 out of black and one bullseye. All I can say is that I LOVE this pistol.

Mags are VERY stiff at first but after leaving them loaded for a few days they loosened up. It comes with a mag loader.

Here's the pic:

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom