• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy S&W 2213/2214 8rd magazine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys, I don't feel right selling them as someone else did the design work. I have some that I printed that I am not 100% happy with the quality, if you want them I will give them to you. If you want them shipped I would ask you cover the shipping.
Late to the party but I’d love to get a sleeve too, or if you know who I can reach out to to get one

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to all that have replied to this thread and the sleeves. Send me a PM please if you want one. I have one silver/gray, and a few blacks.
Sorry to bother you once more but could you send me a PM? Just got a gorgeous 2213 and made an account to get this sleeve but cant start a pm conversation for 13 more days

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got that whole series (422, 622, 622VR, 2206, 2213, 2214 and even most model 41's) will all take the orange 12 round mags. I stocked up big time on mags and especially followers after the AWB expired in 2004. It seems its only the followers that crack that ever cause any issues on these. That said, I have found some of the 10 rounders that several of them didn't like. They weren't the welded-on base that were made from 94-96 but rather the earlier model 41 ones that had a slightly different geometry in the feeding area. It is a little hard to spot the difference.
I have misplaced it, but somewhere I have a jig to drill out and convert those 10 round 94-96 AWB era mags into 12 round removable base versions. I made the jig and tested it while they were still readily available thinking there may become a day where the need may arise. But, then went back to collecting 12 round ones.

I never have understood why these didn't make it. They are great guns and great suppressor hosts with their low bore axis.
Found this website that sells a 3d printed follower that converts 10 rd mags to 12 rd mags. Just ordered one and gonna try it out and let yall know how it goes:
https://www.taylor-tactical-supply.com/sw-41-12rd-follower-p/200-12rd-sw41.htm

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Found this website that sells a 3d printed follower that converts 10 rd mags to 12 rd mags. Just ordered one and gonna try it out and let yall know how it goes:
https://www.taylor-tactical-supply.com/sw-41-12rd-follower-p/200-12rd-sw41.htm
Be cautious with those, not all 10rd mags will provide 12 rounds with that follower. At some point the mag itself was modified and the slot is shorter. I've printed those as well, and have converted most of my mags over to 12 round.

IMG_8052.jpg

Justwippet2006

New to the site!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those mags command a premium, folks ask over $100 for them online. You can use the 10 and 12 round mags from the 422/622/2206. They stick out a bit, someone shared a 3d print file with me, I've printed several of the sleeves to make up the gap, they are pretty slick. If you go the longer mag route I will send you a sleeve if you cover shipping.

I have a ton of 2214 mags, I might sell one if you really have to have one, I couldn't go cheap, but I could do better than the $100 ask from sellers online.

View attachment 398352
I know this is an old thread but I was wondering if there was any way to get the 3D Print file if you still have it? I added a 2214 to my collection of S&Ws and it came with one 8-round mag that's a little iffy. I bought and tested a couple of 10 rounders but they would definitely look a whole lot better with your sleeve attached.
Thanks for any help you can offer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom