S&W 642 no lock in El Reno

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oknavy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at Gene Sears yesterday to pick up some personal defense ammo. Looking in the handgun case, I noticed a S&W 642 without the lock. I took one home with me, and the one in the case was still there. :D

If you're looking for a no-lock .38 S&W snubbie, give Gene Sears a call and see if they have any left.

oknavy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$347 marked on the box. Gene Sears offers a military discount for most items, so I paid 4 percent less. That dropped it to less than Davidson's online price ($334) for FFL dealers.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just posted a WTB ad in the classifieds here for an Airwieght ; if an established member has one for sale at a reasonable price, I'll buy from them, otherwise I'll check with Gene Sears in the morning.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gene Sears in El Reno ended up with my money...the price for a new one as posted above by oknavy was just too good to pass up. I went ahead and just bought it.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another satisfied customer!

You got that right; it's tough to beat their deals...they may not have the largest selection to pick from and there's nothing fancy about the showroom ...but for the price of something as standard as an Airweight J-Frame, I don't think they can be beat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom